Is 2019 the year you plan on replacing that old aluminum siding on your home or business? If so, you’ll have some tough questions to answer:
- Should you replace your old siding with fiber-cement siding, HardiePlank siding, shake siding, or vinyl siding?
- What color siding best accentuates the features of the exterior of your home?
- How much will this cost you?
Regardless of which direction you choose to go with your new siding project, you’re going to have a huge pile of aluminum siding ready to dump somewhere!
The key here – this is your aluminum siding, not the contractor’s! Don’t let them just haul it away… because there is no doubt they are taking it so a scrap recycling facility like Bee Green Recycling!
Take control! Your left over aluminum siding is worth cash at Bee Green!
If you find yourself in this situation, we’ve outlined how you can turn your aluminum siding into cash at Bee Green Recycling:
- Load the old siding into your truck
- Bring it to Bee Green Recycling’s fully enclosed scrap metal recycling facility
- Get weighed on the way in (indoors)
- We’ll unload your scrap siding
- Get weighed again after we unload your scrap
- Receive a voucher showing the difference in weight (with scrap/without scrap)
- Get paid CASH for the difference!
Simple enough, right? So what are you waiting for?
If you’re in the market for a siding project this year, don’t fall victim to allowing the contractor to just haul away that old aluminum siding. Bring us your aluminum scrap, then walk away with cash in hand!
Contact Bee Green Recycling
Questions on best practices on recycling your siding at Bee Green?
Remember, when it comes to scrap metal recycling in Richmond: Go Green… Get Green… Bee Green!